> Monster Hunter
NecroDaiki
Posted: Sep 15 2010, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 436

Leetle Adoptables Profile
Monster Hunter

I never heard of the previous ones until I read about Tri in a Nintendo Power magazine. I do have to say I was a little disappointed when the environment wasn't as lifelike and interactive as it stated, but I love the game nonetheless :3

Has anyone else heard of or played any of the Monster Hunter games? o: I know Lunchbox has c:

And by the way, Lunchbox, I searched for you on Tri, but I didn't find you. Are you invisible, or is it a server thing?
PMEmail Poster
Harizi
Posted: Nov 9 2010, 12:52 AM
Quote Post

Group: New Members
Member No.: 167

BNCT Profile
I have Portable 2G. Thats Unite for Americans. Look for Derek. (I know the name fails. Don't post about it.)
I generally have the normal Battle set (i'm a gunner) and an Azure Shotgun. I'm doing the Yian-Kutku quests so I can get the Armor and the Heavy Bowgun.

This post has been edited by Harizi on Nov 9 2010, 12:52 AM
PMEmail Poster
NecroDaiki
Posted: Jan 24 2011, 05:18 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 436

Leetle Adoptables Profile
Well, I only have Tri, but I understand what you just said. Yay for MHWiki! biggrin.gif

I tend to use all the weapons, depending on the monster I'm fighting. I like using Lance or Hammer on the Brute Wyverns (also GS on Deviljho), Long Sword on Lagiacrus and Gobul, etc., and I can use any weapon on Rathian and Rathalos.

I really want to save up for a PSP so I can get MHP3rd when it comes out. I'm really excited for it, since I've never fought any monsters besides the ones in MH3Tri, and also I want to try out the other weapons (DualSwords, Gunlance, Hunting Horn and Bow).
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll