Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Need some help getting back into this game.
cheeze
  Posted: Jan 3 2012, 07:37 PM
Quote Post

Group: New Members
Member No.: 135

Leetle Adoptables Profile
I played this for a while when it was in the early stages, and I decided to try to get back in, because I'm bored as hell and need something to take up some time.

But I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this point. I have a lot of the first few leetles, so maybe some of those are rare now? How do I judge what to price them if no one else is selling or trading them?

Also can I sell a leetle that I have set as an adoptable or do I have to get new ones in my toybox?

Does the trading feature have a way to view past trades / if your offer was declined? Because I know I made on offer on something a little while ago, but now the trade and my offer are gone, and I don't have the leetle I was offering on, so I guess they accepted someone else's offer or canceled it? is there a way to know?

How much money do you get for people clicking your adoptables? Is there any significance to the levels of adoptables? How much money do you get for clicking other peoples' adoptables?
edit: Read some other thread. Still don't know how the level scale thing works though. A chart of leetle level vs money earned on click would be hella useful.

Anyway, I have a good many older leetles if anyone wants to arrange some kind of trade, or at the very least help me price them.
http://leetles.com/profile/cheeze

This post has been edited by cheeze on Jan 3 2012, 07:40 PM
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Jan 3 2012, 08:16 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,944

What would you be willing to trade for the Leetle Rubix Cube, Leetle Red Dice and Leetle Saltshaker? Name your price--ÁP, a creation of mine, anything.

And in response to your question "Also can I sell a leetle that I have set as an adoptable or do I have to get new ones in my toybox?" you can return that Leetle to your toybox and then sell it.
PM
Lunchbox
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Member No.: 1,013

But I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do at this point. I have a lot of the first few leetles, so maybe some of those are rare now? How do I judge what to price them if no one else is selling or trading them?---Anyway, I have a good many older leetles if anyone wants to arrange some kind of trade, or at the very least help me price them.
http://leetles.com/profile/cheeze

Really anything you want for them. Generally rare old leetles that ppl only get a chance to buy every once in a blue moon go for big points.
I offer 100,000ÁP for your 3
Do You See What I See? (54 Leetle Telescope)
Leetle Bikini (83 Leetle Bikini)
Leetle Lime Gummi Bear (119 Leetle Lime Gummi Bear)

or possibly other rare doubles I have on my page you may want http://leetles.com/profile/Lunchbox.

1 of everything in my shop? that's like 150 leetles.

Trade link for 100k http://leetles.com/trade/view/341

Also can I sell a leetle that I have set as an adoptable or do I have to get new ones in my toybox?

Go to the "my Adoptables" portal in the main side menu under adoptables. Their you can name your actice adoptables or send them back to your toybox. Once in your toybox your can then sell them in your shop by clicking the tiny money bag on the right. then go to your "my shop" portal, and set a price for it to show up in your shop.

Does the trading feature have a way to view past trades / if your offer was declined? Because I know I made on offer on something a little while ago, but now the trade and my offer are gone, and I don't have the leetle I was offering on, so I guess they accepted someone else's offer or canceled it? is there a way to know?

Well yes and no. You know your offer was declined because you don't have the adoptable and you have your points you offered back. Their is no way to see who won. Not even the person hosting the bid gets to see who offers. Your offer may be gone because When TJ first re-started the trade function their was a glitch where if the person who started the bid where to cancel the trade any offers on that trade would vanish and the offer-er would get nothing back. This has been fixed now.

Also If you make a trade agreement here on the board make sure you discuss payment in private message. Like I said you can't see who offers what. So you need to set up a random number or leetle to be accompanied with the payment in pm here on the board so you know who is offering what. Example: I offered 100k for those 3. In pm we could say 100,341 and 3 cookies will be my offer so you know it's me.

How much money do you get for people clicking your adoptables? Is there any significance to the levels of adoptables? How much money do you get for clicking other peoples' adoptables?
edit: Read some other thread. Still don't know how the level scale thing works though. A chart of leetle level vs money earned on click would be hella useful.

You get points from clicking and getting clicked. The more you click the higher your account level goes= more points per click you get. If your account is artist you eventually can get a whooping 2 points per click you make. *rolls eyes*. I believe an clicker account eventually gets 5 points per click. click on "my account" to see your level.

I'm not really sure on how the level of a certain adoptable works yet as I've read nothing by TJ about it. I think the higher the level adoptable you have that gets clicked the more points you receive. So if you have 2 adoptables one at level 100 and another at level 1, and someone clicks both you get more points from the level 100 one. Although again not sure if that is correct. No clue how many points a level 100 leetle would give you either. <-all that or levels mean nothing except for getting a high spot on that leetles original creation page (http://leetles.com/creation/119) and you only get 2 or 5 points depending on your account type per someone clicking it.

Hope this helps.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Jan 4 2012, 09:07 PM
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

Well, I'm reasonably newish, so there's absolutely no way I can top that... 100,000ÁP :0 I'm still in shock. Holy cow.

I can, however, offer you one of each of my three creations... that's a 1270ÁP value! And I'll even throw in 500ÁP with which you can do whatever you want. Also, when I release my fourth creation, which will be submitted as soon as the creation price drops, I'll give you one of those free as well. That raises to value of my offer to 1770ÁP + [whatever I decide to sell my new creation for]ÁP! I'll also click your Leetles. All of them.

That's pretty much the best offer I can make right now... I can't top Lunchbox, but I can give you what I have. If you want something else, let me know, whether it's a second one of my creations, more ÁP, or even a favor. I really want those three Leetles I mentioned, and if I have to go broke to get them, so be it.

EDIT: Just created it! Look for the Leetle Enterprise Sticker coming soon to an --EngMart-- near you!

This post has been edited by Engiype on Jan 4 2012, 07:07 PM
PM
Lunchbox
Posted: Jan 4 2012, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Well that is over half my points atm. I don't see why you want to top me since we want different leetles.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Jan 4 2012, 09:33 PM
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Wow.

I'm such an idiot.

Well, on the chance that you change your mind about which Leetles you want... [/fail attempt to salvage dignity]
PM
cheeze
  Posted: Jan 5 2012, 06:30 PM
Quote Post

Is 100,000 that much? When I came back and checked my store I had like 40,000. I blew it all on upgrades that I didn't need like an idiot though.

And if my leetles are as rare as they seem to be, and you'll probably not get another opportunity, at least not soon, to get them I would expect a bit more. huh.gif

But again, I don't really know what I'm talking about. unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 07:52 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Basically 100k is a ton of money compared to what the sites prices on your average leetle are or for anything really (like upgrades). For rare items, it's what ever the person asks and if someone is willing to buy them at that price. Their is no standard to go by. I've seen things go for 100k+, but I don't have that much per item. 100k to me is still a lot. And I'm probably the richest artist account on the site. So I offered 100k...

Also 40k over a very long time is easy to get. I'm guessing you took a long break.

So, throw me a number, trade, or a combination of the 2, whatever. Work with me here. I got 182k, and I'd like to not go flat broke. Don't forget I also have my own creations I could trade along with rare doubles on my page that are not being sold anymore. Although their is a point to were even I think high priced trades aren't worth it.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Jan 5 2012, 07:59 PM
PMEmail Poster
cheeze
  Posted: Jan 5 2012, 07:56 PM
Quote Post

Quoting doesn't appear to be working on the forums. huh.gif

Anyway, I think I'll hold onto them for now, but I appreciate the offers.

"Also 40k over a very long time is easy to get. "
Not when you consider that I had nothing but cookies in my shop, but I see your point.
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Oh didn't see you there. Well ok then. My offer stands.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Jan 5 2012, 08:04 PM
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 10:59 PM
Quote Post

So does mine. What do you think? Sound good?

EDIT: Leetle Enterprise Sticker was just added, so I'll throw in one of those too for free.

Trade link: http://leetles.com/trade/view/363
I threw in an extra 327ÁP. And if my Leetle Saxophone is added, I'll add one of those too, which is quite a deal because I plan on selling them for 2000ÁP.
EDIT: Added to the site and to the trade!

This post has been edited by Engiype on Jan 22 2012, 05:54 PM
PM
MrJungleJosh
Posted: Apr 14 2012, 04:26 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,266

Leetle Adoptables ProfileBNCT Profile
QUOTE (Lunchbox @ Jan 4 2012, 12:41 PM)
You get points from clicking and getting clicked. The more you click the higher your account level goes= more points per click you get. If your account is artist you eventually can get a whooping 2 points per click you make. *rolls eyes*. I believe an clicker account eventually gets 5 points per click.  click on "my account" to see your level.

I'm not really sure on how the level of a certain adoptable works yet as I've read nothing by TJ about it. I think the higher the level adoptable you have that gets clicked the more points you receive. So if you have 2 adoptables one at level 100 and another at level 1, and someone clicks both you get more points from the level 100 one. Although again not sure if that is correct. No clue how many points a level 100 leetle would give you either. <-all that or levels mean nothing except for getting a high spot on that leetles original creation page (http://leetles.com/creation/119) and you only get 2 or 5 points depending on your account type per someone clicking it.

I'd like to make amendments to a small part of what you've said here, in case someone wondering about this happens to read it... The amount of points I get per click is currently 16 (I'm a level 71 clicker account), so it can get to be much higher than 5. I get 1600 points per day from clicks. And also, from what I've noticed, the level of a leetle has no effect on how many points you get when their clicked. For me, at least, it's always been one point per click, regardless of the level... Although I have no uber high leveled leetles to test it on, so I could be wrong about this.
PMEmail Poster
SnowWhite
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 02:38 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,273

I'm with Josh on this. I get 15 ÁP at level 64 no matter what level leetle I click. I think the highest level leetles are some of TJ's, so click some like his shark with lazers to see what I mean. I think leetle level only helps the owner of the clicked leetle gain more ÁP. I've noticed I get more ÁP when I put my higher level leetles into clicksites like Yarold's.
PMEmail Poster
Lady_Dragonrider
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,686

Wow! Being a clicker sounds like it pays off better then an artist. For the artis, the cost of making a leetle goes up, but for a clicker, they gain more. I am level 71 and get only 3 points per click.
PMEmail Poster
SnowWhite
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,273

Wow. No wonder it is hard for an artist to get going. I think the best way to go is being a clicker who does a bit of art on the side. Ever since I started selling leetles, I haven't dropped below 10k.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll