Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cost to Create, How exactly does it change?
South
  Posted: Nov 28 2011, 06:15 PM
Quote Post

Group: New Members
Member No.: 4,106

Leetle Adoptables Profile
I've been watching the "Create an Adoptable" page for a while, and still can't find any pattern in the way the Creation Price changes. THe page says that it is determined based on account type and number of creations, but neither of those values have changed for me and it still fluctuates. So how does it work? Is it totally random? Will a higher level make it go up or down?
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,944

I think (this is just my guess) it is just partly determined by Leetles released, etc. I think it also takes into account the cost to make more, which is random, so there isn't a situation where it costs 750 micropoints to create a Leetle and 500 to make more, or 2500 to create and 100 to make more.

Just my guess, but I think it makes sense.
PM
Lunchbox
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 08:26 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Member No.: 1,013

Account artist:

Base price is always random

If I remember right the creation price is only random for your first handful of creations. Then it stays at a set price. X amount is added to that now set price each time you make another leetle. That number and angry/shocked faces in my sig are their for a reason. 172 creations will do that to you. Every time you retire a leetle your creation price goes back down to what it was before you made that leetle in a few days. So really that price in my sig is the creation price you will have when you get to 157 creations.

PMEmail Poster
Marie19
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 08:36 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,169

.... WOAH. That's a lot, Lunchbox! Wow.
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 11:18 PM
Quote Post

Whoa! That's really expensive!

Lunchbox, are you an Artist or a Clicker account? I'm an artist, and I hope my Leetles NEVER get that expensive to make.
PM
Lunchbox
Posted: Nov 29 2011, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

I'm an artist account.

Yep it's expensive so you never really become rich in your bank account. But you do get rich in quantity of leetles. I'm probably the richest user when it comes to the shear amount of stuff acquired. All the space bought, Creations submitted, Leetles bought, Shop size, extra leetles in trades and toybox, I can buy anything new that comes out, etc. But because of my creations price I can't get over 100k points in my bank, and could spend 100k in a day or two if I wanted on creations alone. Their is an upside to making so many leetles. The more users that join the more points I will get each day because I made 1/6th of the sites leetles. meaning more creations, meaning my shop keeps growing which = more points. If the site had as many ppl as dragon cave I'd be rolling in points.

I'll say what I say to everyone. When your creation price hits 10k it becomes harder to make stuff. But back then I also put out 1 new creation a day so it's how you play. I also had help from a users every now and then but that stopped at my 100th creation. Then trading came out and was very profitable. So that helped to. And now I'm trying to keep my money around 100k so I put out a new leetle every week or so. Keep in mind when I was new and I had 8k and I felt rich. Now I don't feel rich and comfy unless I have 250k.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Nov 30 2011, 03:53 PM
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Nov 29 2011, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Hmm... I suppose you do have a little monopoly over the Leetles, don't you.
PM
Lunchbox
Posted: Nov 29 2011, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Na, what I have is not the definition of a monopoly. I'm more like big business.
PMEmail Poster
Engiype
Posted: Dec 20 2011, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

I guess so... VERY big business.
PM
crystalfyre
  Posted: Apr 11 2012, 05:55 AM
Quote Post

Group: New Members
Member No.: 6,046

'To help artists get started selling leetles, their first creation is free!'

This was clearly stated in the help thing.
And lo and behold- my first creation was not free and instead the little thing popped up to say that I hadn't enough points.
Someone please rectify or tell me how I misread the help.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll