> Minecraft
Lunchbox
Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:36 AM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,013

Leetle Adoptables Profile
I bought Minecraft recently. Freaking awesome. Extremely addictive. Stilling learning things but I've built some very large and elaborate things so far in single player. Which are far better then what I've seen by joining random servers. I'm looking for a server I can join and fly in. preferably a small one where the landscape isn't destroyed by past building projects. Or maybe one of you guys is running a private server I can join. I want it to be a small number of people because if I make some cool stuff It will be less likely to be griefed. a 24 hour server would be great to.

edit: No longer Looking for a server. They are absolutely pointless.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Nov 15 2011, 09:33 PM
PMEmail Poster
Lady_Dragonrider User is online
Posted: Nov 22 2011, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,686

Go minecraft! Me and two of my siblings bought it, we play together sometimes. It's really fun! I love that I can change the area into anything I want, and I love exploring. Now that they added canyons and mountains it has gotten even more fun! Sometimes I find places so unique that I don't mine in them. Like once I found several waterfalls and lavafalls close to each other in this huge cavern.
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Jul 3 2012, 09:37 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Member No.: 1,013

So I've built some amazing stuff since I made this topic. several castles, 3 cities, 8 villages, organics, entire custom biomes, redstone contraptions, all sorts of other stuff. have some photos of a few things on my DA. Not only that but minecraft has come a long way. in 1.3 you can basically create lan connection and play with friends in your single player maps.

Anyway anyone else play? got a server I can come check out?
PMEmail Poster
RotomGuy
Posted: Aug 22 2012, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,112

I play, I'm pretty much addicted. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
TealTiger
Posted: Nov 2 2012, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 7,456

Servers aren't that great unless there's something really cool, like a bit of pixel art or a certain game (CraftedMovie has castle wars which is fun), but I went over my friend's house and I played with her and her brother all night. smile.gif On the new lan mode.

This post has been edited by TealTiger on Nov 2 2012, 03:46 PM
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll