Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Click 4 click sites + Leetles= Easy ÁP, Will help new and older users.
Lunchbox
Posted: Oct 23 2011, 02:00 AM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,013

Leetle Adoptables Profile
Ever since Tj changed the site to where non-users can click your active adoptables (leetles out of your toybox) and you thus receive points, click for click sites have become profitable. Especially since the site Yarolds no longer needs a mod/admin to accept the link to your leetles.

You can make an extra 200-1000+ points a day by using these sites. The way these click for click sites work is it's based on a credit system. Theirs links shown on the site for you to click>you receive credits>once you have credit your links are shown to others on that page>ppl click them>profit. So since ppl can only click a leetle once a week these sites will pay off more if you can switch out your leetle links on the click for click sites. Meaning, while new users can make extra micro points, these sites benefit ppl with more active adopts more so then new ppl who have few.

Their are 2 of them. If your going to join one make it yarolds. You can put up 12 different links at a time. On hydra only 1.

~Yarolds/ My Yarolds referral link: http://swle.yarold.eu/?id=6093

I'm giving my referral link because If you sign up with it and click, I get free credits at no cost to you what so ever. I'm not sure how the referral link works still, so If you can't figure it out no problem just sign up regularly. I'm pretty sure the referral link will just send you to the sign up page like normal anyway.

Yarolds Is filled with adopt site links (like Dragon cave) and that's all they accept as links. No adds or other site links. I recommend that once you are comfortable with the site you join a dynasty. Joining a dynasty will give you more links to click thus giving you more credits.

~Hydra: http://www.idarionis.com:9500/index.php?ak=Lin

I'm still new to hydra but from what I've seen they accept almost everything as a link. Just no ####ographic material or viruses and such. I even seen things like ppl's Deviant art pages on there.

One last thing I need to tell you about these sites. Because you have to click the green "give click" on the page of a leetle not everyone will and they will still take your credits. This is because their is no way of enforcing this. Credits are counted by just visiting the page not the extra action it takes to click on your leetles. But some ppl do take the extra time which makes this whole thing profitable. like I said above you can get around 200-1000 extra points a day depending on your credits on those sites, and how many active leetles you can give links to. So if you see your credits going down and, you didn't receive any points on your leetles right away don't worry. This takes time and this is normal cuz ppl are lazy. It's almost like a slow trickle of micro points into your account. While your credits on click for clicks sites drop like a waterfall. Also don't forget to switch out your links.

Happy clicking happy.gif

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Oct 23 2011, 02:28 AM
PMEmail Poster
Marie19
Posted: Oct 24 2011, 09:00 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,169

(To be completely honest, signing up for new sites scares me sometimes, and I've avoided Yarolds in the past, BUT....)

I've heard about Yarolds from DragonCave, and a lot of people seem to get really good amounts of clicks from there. So what the heck, I'll try it!

edit: Okay, now I'm confused. I've clicked some links, and the stats in my Yarolds profile says "Total clicks received: 73", but the Leetles I posted haven't gained any clicks at all. Not one. 73 clicks and not one actually clicked the green button?! That's horrible.

This post has been edited by Marie19 on Oct 24 2011, 09:20 PM
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Oct 25 2011, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

bad luck maybe, or maybe not. I had 2000 credits and didn't notice how long it takes for ppl to click your stuff.

Edit: just did a test. Got 320 credits in a few minutes (snap links+ctrl W) off the main page. When I got down to 270 credits almost immediately I was clicked 3 times by ppl. so I had 50 credits= 3 clicks. I put up all 12 of my links too. all visible. which is about right for that site. like i said it's a slow trickle of points and a water fall of credit loss. but credits aren't hard to get.

Link example: http://leetles.com/in/6218

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Oct 25 2011, 01:38 PM
PMEmail Poster
Marie19
Posted: Oct 26 2011, 01:45 AM
Quote Post

how the heck do you get credits, then?

I've clicked every single link the "link exchange" gives me, plus every link in the "history", spent over an hour clicking tonight, and I *still* have negative credits. Which means that people can't click my links, right, since I have negative?

edit: And I learned the hard way that many of those links, specifically links to MyMiniCity, crash my browser.

This post has been edited by Marie19 on Oct 26 2011, 01:46 AM
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Oct 26 2011, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

I got the cure to your problems.

In your profile under account turn "All links & HAT" to yes. and also profile links to yes. Also joining a dynasty will give you lots more links. Yes Negative means your stuff will not be viewed by others, but ppl that loaded your link while your still had positive credit can still click on it, which is why sometimes you can end up with -20 credits. Also once you join a dynasty they will tell you about their happy hour times (when everyone puts out all their links).

An hour? Your taking way to long to click. If theirs not a yellow bar saying "take a moment to click the page while your click is being counted", Ctrl W that sucker and move on. It frees up your mouse. All you need to do is load most of them half way anyway (my mini city, etc).

I'm sorry to here that it crashes your stuff. I use firefox + add-on Flashblock, ad block plus, and snap links. Also I have a newer laptop with a core i5, 6gb of ram happy.gif. flash block add on will help lots. My mini city is like dragon cave where you just have to visit the page I think, so you don't have to load the flash for each page. And with flash block everything that is flash will have a play button with a F on it if you want to load the flash.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/flashblock/

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Oct 26 2011, 12:14 PM
PMEmail Poster
Fiona BlueFire
Posted: Oct 27 2011, 01:52 PM
Quote Post

Group: New Members
Member No.: 925

To Adblock Plus, Flashblock and Multi-Links (newer version of SnapLinks) I add Reload Every. I set the main page, or dynasty page (whichever I'm working through) to reload once a minute. The dynasty head who told me how to click links quickly and efficiently sets hers to reload once every 30 seconds, but I found 1 minute is enough for me. That takes off links you've already clicked, and loads new ones available to you.

Then with Multi-Links I select a square of links - usually 6 to 8 for me. That opens all of them at once. I just go down the tabs and click whatever needs clicked if they are that kind of link. Or just close them once they're pretty much loaded if they don't. MyMiniCity used to crash my computer too before I installed Flashblock and Adblock.

Joining a dynasty will increase your available links at least double. It still took me a bit of time to click everything, but I could get about 500 to 600 links a day done in the time I had. Unfortunately, life was interfering, so I haven't been part of the dynasty for a few months, or using yarolds. But this strategy works pretty well. Getting on during the dynasty's happy hour will increase your clicks even more. And the people there will really help you learn how to get the most out of your participation.
PMEmail Poster
Marie19
Posted: Oct 27 2011, 11:37 PM
Quote Post

omg that flashblock works wonders (on other sites, too)! Thank you!

Yeah, I started using Multi-Links and Reload Every awhile back for DragonCave. Now I can't imagine playing click-games without them.
PMEmail Poster
Alba
Posted: Nov 5 2011, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,786

Hello everyone smile.gif I guess you know me from Yarolds, I'm new here and just now i found this topic, so, i want just let you all know that if you need any help with our site, i'll be happy of helping you all with it.
PMEmail Poster
bluebell_rose
Posted: Nov 9 2011, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 724

smile.gif thanks lunchbox.

Like Fiona said, if you need help there are always people willing to help you.

Due to the 1 week timer on the single links, so you would need to rotate your leetles everyday for a week till the timer resets.
PMEmail Poster
Marie19
Posted: Dec 5 2011, 01:25 AM
Quote Post

Anyone know why all Virtuadopt links give me a "404 Error Forbidden" on their site? It doesn't look like click-sites are allowed there, but then why are people putting them on Yarolds? Do I still get credit for clicking those pages if it takes me to an error message?
PMEmail Poster
Marie19
Posted: Dec 11 2011, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Does anyone know if I still get credit for clicking if Virtuadopt always gives errors?
PMEmail Poster
bluebell_rose
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 01:46 AM
Quote Post

yes you still get credit even if the virtuadopt links give you 403 errors. it's just that multi links addon doesn't send a referrer head so it gives you a 403 error. Snaplinks sends the referer so it doesn't give the 403 error.

Hope that helped
PMEmail Poster
SnowWhite
Posted: Jan 22 2012, 01:57 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,273

So I decided to give this a try because I'm gonna need mega ÁP if I want to get my fav leetles. So far it seems to be paying off a bit. Thanks, Lunchbox!

EDIT: And now I have a question. At the bottom of the Main Exchange there is a button that says "Open All*" What does that asterisk (*) mean? Usually they are added at the end of something to denote an extra condition. Am I just overthinking this or do it actually mean something?

This post has been edited by SnowWhite on Jan 23 2012, 03:50 AM
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: May 29 2012, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

I just re logged onto this to get my eggs to hatch. I found that I had a bunch of referrals. LOL
PMEmail Poster
bluebell_rose
Posted: May 31 2012, 04:51 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (SnowWhite @ Jan 22 2012, 12:57 AM)
So I decided to give this a try because I'm gonna need mega ÁP if I want to get my fav leetles. So far it seems to be paying off a bit. Thanks, Lunchbox!

EDIT: And now I have a question. At the bottom of the Main Exchange there is a button that says "Open All*" What does that asterisk (*) mean? Usually they are added at the end of something to denote an extra condition. Am I just overthinking this or do it actually mean something?

open all means open all links but it really doesn't really open all, some links like eggcave links and leetles.com links remain untouched. The best is using flashblock plus snaplinks to open all.
PMEmail Poster
Ashywolf
Posted: May 31 2012, 02:44 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 6,365

The only thing I dislike about Yarolds is that you have wait between each click. Takes forever.
PMEmail Poster
SnowWhite
Posted: May 31 2012, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (Ashywolf @ May 31 2012, 02:44 PM)
The only thing I dislike about Yarolds is that you have wait between each click. Takes forever.

I've got pretty good internet and a decent computer. I just ctrl+click everything
PMEmail Poster
Ashywolf
Posted: May 31 2012, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (SnowWhite @ May 31 2012, 03:28 PM)
QUOTE (Ashywolf @ May 31 2012, 02:44 PM)

I've got pretty good internet and a decent computer. I just ctrl+click everything

Yeah, but after some time it makes you wait 30+ seconds between each click >.<

Depends on the site of course.

This post has been edited by Ashywolf on May 31 2012, 03:35 PM
PMEmail Poster
bluebell_rose
Posted: Jun 1 2012, 12:48 AM
Quote Post

well, some of the timers were asked to be put in place by the game sites. So it's not really anything to have to do with yarolds but the game site
PMEmail Poster
SnowWhite
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Guys, I just realized something. Leetles is one of those sites that makes you wait 30 seconds between each click. I don't know how much it affects other users, but I know when I figure out which sites make me wait, I tend to avoid clicking them. I'm doing an experiment by only adding one leetle link and seeing how that affects the micropoints I gain.
PMEmail Poster
Ashywolf
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 11:38 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (SnowWhite @ Jun 5 2012, 10:37 PM)
Guys, I just realized something. Leetles is one of those sites that makes you wait 30 seconds between each click. I don't know how much it affects other users, but I know when I figure out which sites make me wait, I tend to avoid clicking them. I'm doing an experiment by only adding one leetle link and seeing how that affects the micropoints I gain.

Nevertheless I'm getting a ton of clicks. My 20 click leetle has 150 in just three days.
PMEmail Poster
bluebell_rose
Posted: Jun 11 2012, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

If you guys want the timer removed get tj to talk to demonicj about it.

This post has been edited by bluebell_rose on Jun 12 2012, 12:47 AM
PMEmail Poster
crazykat
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 6,541

I have clicked on some of the leetels on here but i ran out of clicks i will get the rest tomorrow.
PMEmail Poster
Bludragon
Posted: Oct 8 2012, 04:45 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 7,107

so is there still a timer on leetles on yaroulds? I have put several up in an attempt to get some clicks, and am not getting near as many as Ashywolf is saying sad.gif

This post has been edited by Bludragon on Oct 8 2012, 04:45 PM
PMEmail Poster
SnowWhite
Posted: Oct 8 2012, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

There is still a timer. I now just keep up one link and rotate that link every day. It seems to get me a few points a day.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll