Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Idea's to make more ÁP thread!, Post if you have any...
Lunchbox
Posted: Oct 22 2010, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,013

Leetle Adoptables Profile
Well, it seems to me that me and marri depleted the leetles community of micro points so we could make new stuff. So I thought why not suggest some ways for users to make more ÁP? If you have any please post them. The only Idea that is dumb is the one that is never suggested.

1.Lottery
2. Mini games
3. Easter egg hunt: Such as finding something Once daily on the site which appears on different pages randomly.
4. Donation: Being able to donate to other users
5. Having a DC account
6. Gambling

Things in other topics that were suggested

-Micro points for forum posts.
-Interest in a savings account/bank

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Sep 19 2011, 10:13 PM
PMEmail Poster
TJ09
Posted: Oct 23 2010, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

The One and Only
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Leetle Adoptables ProfileBNCT Profile
It certainly doesn't help that I've been a giant uP sink.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
hibini
Posted: Oct 23 2010, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 1,140

6. More forum contests... or one every week/month

And I really want that bank account...

cool.gif

This post has been edited by hibini on Oct 23 2010, 07:58 AM
PMEmail Poster
Xylr
Posted: Jan 3 2011, 08:25 PM
Quote Post

Group: New Members
Member No.: 2,176

Contests could work, I like that idea. Like on DC there are contests.
How about every month or two there is a leetle contest and the winner leetle that wins doesn't have to get voted on and the winner gets 100ÁP or 200ÁP.

Just an idea smile.gif

PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

I remember I was on an animal crossing gaming site back when city folk came out for the wii. Their was something called "The tree of Fortune" on that site. just like you could hit trees in the wii game and things would fall off, the site had a battle system and you could get items or money from the tree once per day which could be used for the battle system. It was completely random as to what you would get. Sometimes a little bit of money or a lot. Or a badge or item.

The battle system is useless for this Idea but something that you could click on, once a day to get a random prize was a very nice feature on that site. I remember people making funny remarks in the chat room about how they got 10,000 money, then someone replies, "I got a rock..." cuz they got like 2 money. XD It was pretty fun.

http://www.esoevil.com/forums/index.php?act=lottery

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Sep 19 2011, 10:26 PM
PMEmail Poster
Lady_Dragonrider
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,686

Achievements, like once you get 100 leetles you get a small badge indicting the achievement and some uP.
I don't know if I like the idea of contest, I know that DC does have contest; there are way more people on DC, which is why contests work so well. I think that only a few people would win contest on leetles, unless we had a verity of contests, and rules regulating how many times in a row you can win or something.

This post has been edited by Lady_Dragonrider on Sep 21 2011, 02:33 PM
PMEmail Poster
Marie19
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2,169

I love the idea of "hunting", being able to randomly find a little ÁP by just looking around the site...

I don't normally like contest-ideas, but depending on the specifics it might work...

I love the achievements idea. Certain number of Leetles, or collecting all Leetles in a theme (like all the comic-characters or whatever).

I would very very very much support *any* way of getting more ÁP, because right now there's not much we can do.

(I would also like an option to get more then just 5 spaces when buying upgrades for our account. Pay a little more, or maybe get more spaces if you do certain things...)
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Brainstorming

1.) Rewarded for logging in each day.
2.) Growing ÁP in some sort of a garden or plant. I've seen a few games now where theirs planting monies to grow even more moneys. Such as Plants v Zombies, or animal crossing. The idea really came to me when I was in my backyard (mines filled with plants and gardens). Then I thought "hm, that sounds a lot like some games I once played." The idea doesn't even need to be about plants. Just that your growing or taking care of something to get money later on.
3.) Other things to make such as beegs or, wrapping paper designs for gifts. (other topics)
4.) That's all I have for now.

I would also very very very much support *any* way of getting more ÁP, because right now I need more monies like crazy to sustain my appetite of creation and collecting. collecting is dirt cheap compared to creating.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Sep 22 2011, 03:03 PM
PMEmail Poster
amandafan23
  Posted: Oct 11 2011, 11:33 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,259

I'm not sure if this is already happening, but for the clicking level in the my account section, could you (or is it already) make it so you can get more Áp when you click depending on what level you are? ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by amandafan23 on Oct 11 2011, 11:37 PM
PMEmail Poster
macosten
Posted: Oct 12 2011, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,247

Forgetting which leetles you have clicked after a week or so.
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Oct 12 2011, 11:35 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

amandafan23, and macosten, that is already happening.
PMEmail Poster
SnowWhite
Posted: Oct 13 2011, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,273

I like the ideas of getting micropoints for having a DC account. The bank idea is good, too. If we have a bank then we could institute an interest system (could be based on micropoints or it could be a flat rate for everyone), but you have to log in each day to get it. I also like the idea of giving micropoints for forum posts, but there would have to be a way to determine what is spam and what is not.

Ohh! Maybe a referral system!! Get more people to join this adorable site and earn micropoints in the process!
PMEmail Poster
amandafan23
Posted: Nov 1 2011, 10:17 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 3,259

QUOTE (amandafan23 @ Oct 11 2011, 11:33 PM)
I'm not sure if this is already happening, but for the clicking level in the my account section, could you (or is it already) make it so you can get more Áp when you click depending on what level you are? ohmy.gif

Is that only for clikers or also artists too?
PMEmail Poster
Lunchbox
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

I'm an artist. I only got an increase 1 time of 1 point... : / in 74 levels giving a total of 2 points per click. Could have changed since then but, eh, my shop makes the money for me. So I just don't click anymore. Also from my research with the site yarolds, when someone clicks one of my leetles I get 2 points.

Clickers get more of an increase then that I'm sure. They probably have a limit to.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on Nov 2 2011, 11:49 AM
PMEmail Poster
cheeze
  Posted: Jan 5 2012, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 135

I like the idea of mini games. Similar to (*puke*) Neopets. I haven't been on there in over 4 years, but back then at least they had a ton of fairly simple puzzle and chance type games where you could make money in the game. I don't even remember what the money was called in that game. They had a lot that shouldn't be too hard to do I think. One was a Neopets themed Snake. One was a flip a coin, double or nothing thing. That would be pretty interesting. Bet any amount of micropoints and 50% chance to double it or lose it all. Maybe make it limited to like 1 or 2 times a week or month or so. High risk, high reward type deal.

Also possibly some more ways to interact with the adoptables that would give you points or even more adoptables.

A lot of games have a thing where you get some small amount of in game currency for coming back however many days in a row or whatever. That might be a good idea, and it would help to keep people coming back to the game + reward the core players more.

Just my 2 cents.

"So I just don't click anymore."
Clicking doesn't just help you. D;
PMEmail Poster
crystalfyre
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 6,046

I support a lot of these ideas. No, all of them. Any way at all to have enough money to publish my leetle.
WANT.
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll