Powered by Invision Power Board

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Revamping & Redesigning the site~?, What would you guys like to see?
Daydreamer09
Posted: Jan 9 2017, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Group: New Members
Member No.: 10,153

Leetle Adoptables Profile
So, Leetles has not aged very well and the site is very stagnant with very little happening. If nothing's done, its definitely going to disappear soon.

The best way to combat this I think is to modernize the site and I can see several ways this can be done.

1. Give the layout of the site a make-over
2. Invent a world for Leetles to live in.
DC has a medieval fantady world created for itself, so maybe Leetles can have its own somehow.
3. Have some of the admin powers given to new mods
4. Host events to keep players coming back
5. Create fun side apps for phones/tablets that might...
~~~A. Allow easy clicking/shopping/restocking/trading
~~~B. Be a quick, fun voting game for leetles
~~~C. Create & Upload leetles. Such as a very dumbed down pixel-art studio
(Any features in apps should also be accessible through computers for players without smartphones/tablets)

These are only my ideas and I'm sure you other guys have some great ideas too.

I myself don't have very much experience in coding, but... I've done web-layout design, artwork for game GUIs, flash animations and I'm very familiar with a lot of Adobe Suite software. So if there's anyway I can put my skills to good use for this site, I want to help keep it alive.
PMEmail Poster
TheRandomFang
Posted: Jan 17 2017, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,439

maybe an app?
PMEmail Poster
Daydreamer09
Posted: Jan 24 2017, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (TheRandomFang @ Jan 17 2017, 12:44 PM)
maybe an app?

Ok. Well, what would you like to see in an app?
Um, what kind of features do you think would be the most useful for leetles?
PMEmail Poster
Shadowdrake
Posted: May 4 2017, 03:56 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 833

Honestly the transferring of admin powers to some mods would be very helpful, being that TJ's lost interest in this site which means no more submissions regardless of activity. It could be a majority voting if there's several mods. That way obvious errors such as non-transparent backgrounds can be cut out immediately and harmless and quality-enough sprites get pushed through, while any controversial sprites can be held back either for TJ's approval on the few that he needs, or mods can debate and change their vote over time if TJ doesn't feel like being quality-checker anymore.

I know I saw the same "newest creations" two years ago, and to not have changed at all while there are still items in the queue means pretty much site-death, despite leetles still being online.
PMEmail Poster
atheris
Posted: Jun 7 2017, 12:44 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 10,301

Yea honestly I don't see the site ever getting back on it's feet unless TJ either comes back or gives the reins to someone else. I was drawn in because I like making and collecting pixel art, but there's no use saving to submit a leetle if they never make it through the queue.
PMEmail Poster
Daydreamer09
Posted: Aug 2 2017, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (atheris @ Jun 7 2017, 12:44 PM)
Yea honestly I don't see the site ever getting back on it's feet unless TJ either comes back or gives the reins to someone else. I was drawn in because I like making and collecting pixel art, but there's no use saving to submit a leetle if they never make it through the queue.

*sigh* I'm about to give up hope that leetles will make a comeback too.

And yeah. I feel exactly the same way. I joined a year and a half ago. Everything I submitted when I first joined... it's just sitting there.
PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll