TJ09
Posted: May 23 2011, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

The One and Only
Group Icon

Group: Owner
Member No.: 1

Leetle Adoptables ProfileBNCT Profile
So I've just finished a brand new feature that I hope everyone will love: Leetle Bundles. Assuming it gets voted in, (Leetle Storage Devices are now available!) The Leetle Storage Device will provide access to a Pack action, that will let artists create bundles from several of their creations.

First, one selects the pack option. This will bring you to the bundle creation page. Simply select how many of each item you want to include in your bundle. Note that the creation price of each bundle is related to the creation price of what you put in it, so don't add too much.
user posted image

Next you will be taken to the Adoptable Creation page. The process here is mostly the same as creating a normal adoptable, but note that your bundle should look like a bundle--I probably won't approve of an apple that gives doughnuts unless you have a good reason.
user posted image

Once created, your bundle will be approved and voted in like any other bundle. The creation page for your bundle will inform users of what it contains.
user posted image

After being voted in and once users have your creation, they can unpack it to get access to its contents.
user posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
Lunchbox
Posted: May 24 2011, 12:44 AM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,013

Leetle Adoptables Profile
Ok, sorry in advance for being slow but I have questions.

So if I read that right, I can make a box/present (or edit your base) filled with my plushies for example. If its voted in I can sell the "plushie bundles" in my store, correct? And the contents of the box cannot be changed once voted in, correct?

Will this work with auto restock?

Also thanks. I always wanted to make other stuff besides creations. Like gift wrap for presents or something. This is basically it, if not better.

I could totally see people making creation just to sell them in bundles. You just gave me a flood of idea's.
Ex: banged up UPS Box, with damaged creations inside.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on May 24 2011, 12:53 AM
PMEmail Poster
TJ09
Posted: May 24 2011, 12:55 AM
Quote Post

The One and Only
Group Icon

QUOTE (Lunchbox @ May 24 2011, 12:44 AM)
Ok, sorry in advance for being slow but I have questions.
That's fine. Hopefully once you start using it it'll become clearer.

So if I read that right, Iá can make a box/present (or edit your base) filled with my plushies for example. If its voted in I can sell the "plushie bundles" in my store, correct?

Sounds about right.

And the contents of the box cannot be changed once voted in, correct?

At the moment, the contents can't be changed once voted in. And I'm not sure it's something I'd ever implement, because it causes issues for people who already have them. (If someone buys something, then you increase the quantities of the contents, they just got a whole lot more for free. Or if you decrease it, they get ripped off)

Will this work with auto restock?

And yeah, they work just like any other leetle. Just very expensive because they contain lots of other leetles.

I could totally see people making creation just to sell them in bundles. You just gave me a flood of idea's.
Ex: banged up UPS Box, with damaged creations inside.
Yeah, there's nothing saying you have to sell your creations individually. Selling them only in bundles sounds interesting.
Lunchbox
Posted: May 24 2011, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Totally plan on making lots of bundle only stuff. Already have a box made up for the test run :L

QUOTE (TJ09 @ May 23 2011, 11:55 PM)
Yeah, there's nothing saying you have to sell your creations individually. Selling them only in bundles sounds interesting.

*cough* coolkid, beta, omnipoterrier *cough*
PMEmail Poster
TJ09
Posted: May 24 2011, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

The One and Only
Group Icon

Which is why I introduced bundles. I'll be releasing a Homestuck bundle.
Lunchbox
Posted: May 25 2011, 07:47 AM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Sweet Jesus, the creation cost for a bundle with 3 items is 141834375 ÁP. Says it's set at random so I hope it goes way down.

Think I found a bug as-well. I'm trying to get out of creating the bundle but it won't change back to a regular "create new" page. If I lose a box from my toybox to exit the bundle creation page, that's fine.

I still need to make packing peanuts before I can submit a bomb bundle. Cheerio's or Animal crackers is next.

Edit: Bundle price is still 141834375. Can you change this to a regular creation price? Otherwise I'm boned. And If I can't submit it/exit it due to huge cost I'm locked up and can't submit anything new.

This post has been edited by Lunchbox on May 25 2011, 11:02 AM
PMEmail Poster
TJ09
Posted: May 25 2011, 11:04 AM
Quote Post

The One and Only
Group Icon

...Let's try that again.
Lunchbox
Posted: May 25 2011, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Experienced Member

Thanks it's back in the 18000 range (normal).

PMEmail Poster
Shadowdrake
Posted: Jul 8 2011, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Member No.: 833

Hey, can you put a bundle in another (different) bundle?
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll