| From the http://bnct.us/devblog?i=55
|Breaking the habit of 12-months between updates, we have a pretty sizable update five months ahead of schedule. Unfortunately, it contains no real gameplay changes, mostly interface changes.|
- Redid the look of buttons and input boxes.
- Updated the look of the battle mode picker.
- Updated the look of the sell chip and chip trader interfaces.
- Added multilingual support. However, there are currently no translations for any languages except English. If you are fluent in English and another language, you can help out http://translation.tj09.net/projects/2.
- Cleaner URLs. Not that it really matters, though.
- Fixed buying a chip from the shop the shop reporting that you bought a different chip than you did (if the chip changes right as you buy).
- Fixed a typo that may have caused error messages when battling certain enemies.
I'd like to point out that part about translating the site. I've chosen to utilize crowd-sourcing to create translations, so it'd be great if people could help out, by visiting http://translation.tj09.net/projects/2 or checking out the http://irc.technoized.com/?channel=translation.